Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We're all going to die!!!!

Swine Flu: The new killer.......

Oh come on people, get a grip!  I'm sick of the scare mongering and hyping up of this pandemic by the media.  It's flu.  Flu is always here.  In fact, I believe it is a mild form of flu.  Does every death from 'normal' flu get reported?  No.  In fact I bet most people don't realise people even die from flu all the time.

I've never had flu thankfully. I hear that it knockcs you for six.  Apparently a good test of whether you have flu or not is the £20 test.  If you are told there is a £20 note at the bottom of your garden and that it is yours if you get up and get it and you really can't do it then you have flu!!  Swine flu though, as I'm led to believe by experts, is a mild form of flu.

But wait!!  The media are telling me that some people are at risk and may DIE!!!  Who are these people?  The very old, the very young, the ill and the pregnant.  Hang on I'm sure I've seen this somewhere before.......oh yes, on a poster, in a doctors surgery in an episode of 'Only fools and horses' from the 1980's!

I could go on all night in this debut blog post but I'd beter stop.

Basically, if you get it deal with it.  If you are in the risk group then take it more seriously and contact your doctor.  If you're not at risk, does it matter if you are tested and can then tell everyone "I had swine flu you know" or if you're not tested and just rest for a few days and move on???

COMMON SENSE PEOPLE!!!

Thanks for reading (yeah like anyone is going to read this!!!)

Sharif

No comments:

Post a Comment