Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Human Rights and Big Brother...my ass!!!!

I've decided that people are just stupid. I think it's why I play video games and watch...er..stuff instead of talking to people. I know what you're thinking; "but Sharif you always have been like this, why tell us now?". Well it came about this lunchtime. My lunch buddy, Lindsey, has been off sick for a few days. So without her to talk to I have had to read the Nottingham Evening Post. And even worse I've actually read most of it in detail! So back to why I think people are stupid. The letters page. Why do I do it to myself? WHY???

A couple of points that I feel I need to make to the imbeciles that write into the Evening Post:

1. Having your car photographed to see how long you have been parked somewhere is NOT an infringement on your human rights! For fucks sake get a fucking life! They have every right to take a photo as proof. No doubt it is land owned by someone else so in future DON'T PARK THERE YOU TWAT!!!
2. If you didn't get a fine for something illegal or if you paid the damn thing on time then they wouldn't have to send the Bailiffs round to your house. I got a fine for not having a TV License. I didn't agree with it but tough. Laws are laws. So I paid it. No Bailiffs kicking my door in legally while I was out to catalogue stuff to take. No problem. PAY THE FUCKING FINE ON TIME AND STOP COMPLAINING! DON'T BREAK THE LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE!

From the letters in the paper there does seem to be the general feeling that we are being spied on and tracked. Please, how important do you think you are? THEY are not watching you unless you do something to make them want to watch you. I'm pretty sure they can't be bothered to watch you either. Stop being twats and get on with it. If you don't like it try to make a change via your MP. If nothing happens they try and overthrow the Government. Then They will watch you and you can feel justified.

Disclaimer: Not all readers of the Evening Post are Twats. Just some of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment