Friday, May 14, 2010

Think Bike....Think get the f**k out of my way then!

I need to state something before this post. I don't hate all motorcyclists. I certainly don't hate motorcycles; I think they are beautiful machines.

However......

This morning, as I was being let out onto Radcliffe Road (a main road in Nottingham) by a car I had to brake to avoid the fucking twat on a motorbike that was tear arsing up the inside off the cars and then shot past me into the middle of the road without battering an eyelid!

Then about 3 seconds after that a fucking idiot on a lawnmower engined gay scooter shot past my inside into the bus lane like a twat!

And then on the Colwick Loop Road as I came off the roundabout by Nottingham Racecourse ANOTHER one overtook me and proceeded to overtake the rest of the traffic by flying down the other side of the road which was busy with traffic!!!!!

WHAT IS IT WITH THESE ARSEHOLES???!???!!? They want motorists to give them respect and look twice and keep an eye out for them and then they clearly break every rule of the road. If I'd even slightly jerked the car to the right and caused him to crash in someway I would have been the one who would have been demonised yet he was the one being a fucking tool!

Just because they have 2 wheels they think they have the right to overtake whenever they like.

Fucking pricks.

I know it's not all of them. I know the majority are very good riders. Unfortunately the actions of a few cause many of us to form our views about the rest. So to all you careful, sensible motorcyclists please ignore the above rant!

No comments:

Post a Comment