Friday, April 23, 2010

Bloody polls!!!

No, I don't mean those hard working Europeans, I mean those damn political polls that are being done every fucking minute of the day!!! Apparently all three major parties are going to get a third of the vote. NOT GOING TO MATTER! If I say that I'll vote for Labour my vote does not matter as the Tory MP is going to win my seat. My vote for Labour is wasted.

Now if these polls are more complicated than that and take into account your area and calculate how many seats they will win then that would be better. But do you really think so? The Sun being that in depth? Online polls calculating where your IP address is from?

Bullshit comes to mind. I've started watching Fox News to avoid all this political news over here. Sky News keep going on about how good the "Sky News" debate was. The "Sky News" Debate got some great poll results. "The Sky News" debate.....blah blah blah.....Advertising and product placement are now King. Bladerunner here we come. These polls only matter because it gives the news channels and papers something to talk about as they have nothing else to manufacture and really aren't that good at getting stories.

It's the damn media!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment