Thursday, August 6, 2009

An appolgy

This won't happen very often but I do need to do this in order to clear my conscience.

My mum recently upgraded her phone and gave me her old one (which I kindly gave to my wife as hers was like about 100 years old!!).  I needed to unlock it so paid for a code from Unlocksolutions.

I didn't read the terms (who does?) and entered all my details of the phone etc. and then paid £3.99 through Paypal and then checked out the report for my code.  No code. Just an explanation saying that as my phone wasn't on their list in their terms they couldn't help me but they would allow me to unlock a different phone from their list for free.  Now I wasn't in the best of moods that day (I was tired and grumpy!) and I lost the plot in the only way I knew how.  I wrote a strongly worded email!  Anyway I got a very quick response saying that they were sorry and giving me a full refund.  How much of a twat did I feel then?  I emailed back thanking them for their quick response and apologising if my mail seemed rude (the refund went straight back into my Paypal account).

So, if you need your phone unlocking and it is in the list on their terms page (link below) I recommend them, especially for £3.99.  I didn't actually get a code but they seem to be a good site who aren't ripping people off.

www.UnlockSolution.co.uk/terms.asp

Sorry Unlock Solutions for misjudging you.

Sharif

No comments:

Post a Comment